Why Join Outdoor Blog Network?
As an outdoor blogger, it pays to join the Outdoor Blog Network.
- Build Relationships – Network with other members of Outdoor Blog Network to create long-lasting relationships, get ideas, receive tips and tricks, and more.
- Get Traffic – As part of the Outdoor Blog Network, your blog will be integrated with other blogs within the network, providing instant traffic. Your blogs are also syndicated on OutdoorHub.com, The Outdoor Information Engine.
- Gain Credibility – Being part of a larger network of blogs helps build credibility for you and your blog.
- Receive Technical Expertise – We have the technical know-how to keep your blog up-to-date and secure so that you can focus more on writing, and less on managing your blog. We handle everything from setting up your blog and upgrading blog software to search engine optimization (SEO) and design.
- Get Paid – Not everyone blogs for money, but if you’d like to make a little extra cash, we offer a performance-based compensation package for bloggers. We also manage the relationship with advertisers and handle all bookkeeping.
- SEO – Your blog is linked to from other blogs within Outdoor Blog Network from day one. That means that your posts on your new blog are found and indexed by search engines much sooner than normal.
- Free Gear – We reward top-performing bloggers with free gear for use in outdoor gear reviews.